Private Sector Development
Our Practice Areas
Position Description:- Private Sector Development is a frontline position that supports the Manager and the team in planning and implementing its core functions. This position has the scope to grow to the next level with the strengthening of sector knowledge and skill level to deliver high-quality work within the prescribed time.
- Design and execute client projects within the timelines and ensure
- Provide business advisory services.
- Provide investor readiness services and transaction advisory support
- Development of investment marketing collaterals
- Analyzing financial statements and development of financial models
- Assist in project management
- Assist in grant management
- Support in providing mentorship services
- Provide training and capacity building.
- Support in maintaining client relationships
- Scan and track opportunities and manage bids within the department.
- Support in bid proposals – concept notes, EOIs, full proposals, etc.
- Map clients and prepare specific proposals based on gaps identified.
- CPA/ACCA Qualification (Full Qualification desired).
- Another investment qualification (e.g. ICIFA, CFA) is highly desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance,
- Business or any other relevant discipline from a reputed university
- Demonstrated experience in business enabling environment, SME development, business skills capacity building, workforce development, women’s and youths’ economic empowerment
- Prior work experience in corporate finance, advisory, and investments industry
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience
- Analytical skills, attention to detail, ability to multitask, meet strict deadlines, strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience working with SMEs is an added advantage
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
How to apply
Send a one-page motivation letter and your updated curriculum vitae via email to email@example.com on or before 9th June 2023. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Kindly indicate your expected salary.
Disclaimer: KCIC Consulting Limited does not ask for your personal identification details, credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction at any point during the recruitment process