The Global Center on Adaptation (GCA) and the African Development Bank (AfDB) have partnered on a joint mission to accelerate climate adaptation action under the Africa Adaptation Acceleration Program (AAAP).
Winners of the YouthADAPT challenge * will be awarded a business grant of up to $100,000 each as well as the opportunity to further scale their businesses through 12-month business support, mentorship, and acceleration program.
- Enterprises that wish to apply must be:
- Youth-led with applicants aged between the ages of 18 and 35 years
- Delivering climate adaptation or resilience solutions addressing real-life challenges
- Legally registered and operating in Africa
- Able to show revenues for at least two years
*50% of the enterprises supported will be women-owned or women-led.*
Application Deadline: 6th October 2021 Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org